- International flight ticket
- Visa to Vietnam
- Individual expenses
- All NOT mentioned in the program
- Tips are welcomed!
What To Bring:
Passport, change of clothes, sun-glasses & hat, sun-block, insect repellent, flashlights, good shoes, personal first aid kit & medicines, small VND notes for buying drinks. If you feel the need then sleeping bags, cable lock for your bags is recommended.
- Hotel: twin/double shared room. Upgrade is available on request. Check – in: 14:00; out: 12:00 noon. Early check in if it is subject to availability.
- S.S: Single Supplement. The extra charge for person would like to have a single room
- Sites Closed: Ho Chi Minh mausoleum is closed on Monday, Friday and the whole September and November for the maintenance. No short or informal wear is allowed in the Mausoleum, temple and pagoda.
- Meals: Vietnam food
- Halong Bay tour: Share junk with deluxe cabin with traditional junk.
- Transportation quality: Using new AC car or van depending on your group size
- Time to travel: Good to travel year round but best from September to April.
- Please travel responsibly: The small things you do will make a big difference!
- Booking Terms & Conditions: Tour itinerary and tour prices are subject to change without notice.