Emotion Cruise policies regulated by ORIGIN TRAVEL
Cancellation policy by objective factors:
- All cruises in Ha Long Bay provide overnight accommodation services in the Bay and it is required to obtain the permission from Ha Long Bay’s Management Board.
- Management Board has full rights to cancel all overnight cruises on specific day at any time for highest safety level of passengers due to bad weather conditions such as: foggy, strong winds, tropical monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm… In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation notice is released before tourists depart to Ha Long Bay mean that no any services have used yet: Origin Travel will refund 100%
- If the cancellation notice is informed during you are taking the trip, you have used some parts of service package Halong Cruise trip until the time you stop such as transfer, meals, day excursion trip, rowing boat, etc, Origin Travel will only charge fee of used services and will refund for unused services. This amount refund will be informed for you on email the day after
- If the trip is shortened from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night: Origin Travel will charge fee of 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services have already used and will refund for unused parts .
- In the case of cruise cancellation, Origin Travel will inform you as soon as possible for detail of cancellation risk, possible situation and alternative options to help you plan your trip if you agree.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Ha Long Bay in urgent circumstances and often short time notice for safety reasons to tourists. Therefore, Origin Travel highly appreciates for your kind understandings and great co-operations with us.
- On Low Season from May to July is the period of storm on sea and sometimes affect to Ha Long Bay with many unpredictable weather signals. Therefore, more cruises of course will be cancelled with short notice during this season. We will update you as soon as possible when we have notification from the Management Board.
- In all cases, please kindly contact Origin Travel’s consultants directly for promptly assistance if needed. We stay at utmost disposal to provide the best support to you!
- In the event of bad weather, the programs are subject to change without prior notice.
- In the case of cruise cancellation, transportation back to Hanoi can only be arranged at late afternoon, expected time of arriving in Hanoi is 10:00 pm.
Children Price & Extra Bed:
Infact the children price will be applied depend on each cruise you choose, it is not the same for all cruises. Notes price below is the sample and we will confirm you exactly when you receive your detailed request for children
- Child under 4 years old: Free of charge but limiting ONLY one child traveling with two adults. And all services will be shared with parent, if requires to have anything for child will be extra charge. Origin Travel cannot guarantee the availability of a baby cot. Just some cruises has baby cost, this will be confirm base on cruise name you choose
- Child from 5 to 11 years old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress, child rate will be charge, but limiting one child per cabin only.
- Two children under 11 years old sharing a private cabin will be charged at 80% of full cabin rate
- Child from the age of 12 will be applied the full charge as cabin for adults
- Shuttle Bus: Daily departure 7:30 – 8:30 AM from Hanoi (depend on each cruise time is different)
- Check-in group: Depart from Hanoi at 8:30 AM
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check-out: Check out the board: 11:00 AM
- Return Hanoi: 16:30 PM
- Guide: English, Vietnamese (other languages upon request)
- PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE: Surcharges (+ 25%) Christmas Eve on annual 24 Dec
- Solar New Year Day on annual 01 Jan
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas Eve 24th Dec and New Year Eve 31st
- Note: The price bases on cruise name to have exactly amount
1: Cancellation policy by subjective factors:
|Period prior to the cruise date
||Below 05 cabins
||From 05 cabins up to 10 cabins
|More than 30 days
|08 to 30 days
||10% of each cancelled cabin
||30% of each cancelled cabin
|05 to 07 days
||50% of each cancelled cabin
||60% of each cancelled cabin
|04 days and below
||100% of each cancelled cabin
||100% of each cancelled cabin
2. FOR CHARTER CRUISE